[mythtv-users] [DVB/Aus] tzap can tune channel 9, mythtv only gets "LM_" (AddTSPacket: Out of sync!!! )

Jon Whitear jon at whitear.org
Mon Jul 9 00:29:36 UTC 2007

> I have a "DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 2" with the same
> behaviour, i.e. can not normally find channel 9 (Adelaide).  Extensive
> googling uncovered people that got their DViCO card to work by adding
> or subtracting 166667 from the frequency 9 is supposed to live at.  It
> worked for me both at the dvbscan/tzap level or by adding a new
> transport with the transport editor under mythtv-setup.

Bingo. Thanks Mike. I've added 166667 to the frequency of the channel 9
transport, and now channel tune tunes well using the Dual Digital card.

I haven't had a chance to check whether the DVB-T Plus card (frontend 0)
will tune with the new value. If not, how does one go about using
different transports for each card?

Cheers,

Jon