[mythtv-users] Cannot change channels using EPG

Tom Andrews ta264 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Jul 8 17:36:55 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've been attempting to set up MythTV for the past couple of days.  It's
mostly working except that I cannot change channels using the EPG.  I
move over a channel and press 'm', and it just dumps me back on the
channel I was watching before and flashes up the OSD with the original
channel info a couple of times.  I can change channel successfully if I
use browse mode.

I have examined the backend log, and nothing is logged on a failed
channel change.  I have tried looking at the frontend logs.  I cannot
see anything unusual using -v channel playback, and -v all logs so much
I can't make anything out.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom