[mythtv-users] Zap2It Labs no longer processing additions to lineups?

Meatwad meatwad.get.the.honeys at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 01:01:27 UTC 2007

Meatwad wrote:
> William Munson wrote:
>> Todd Hutchinson wrote:
>>> I'm having the same exact problem.  It didn't work yesterday, and still doesn't work today.  Anybody else had any luck or know what might be wrong?
>>>

>> Well it is a holiday here so they are not likely to have someone working
>> overtime to fix a problem with a system that is going away in a month.
>> Of course the conspiracy theorist in me says they have pulled the plug
>> on updates in an attempt to reduce load and to force people to drop off
>> the system. Take your choice, in either case you have one option. Wait
>> and see.
>
> I tried again today with success so it appears to have been a glitch.
>
> <OfficerBarbrady>
> Move along, nothing to see here!
> </OfficerBarbrady>

Whoops, I spoke a little soon. I have a second OTA lineup for a
neighboring town. I had used this lineup for testing a second ATSC card
in the past. Trying to make an update to THAT lineup produces the same
error message. Further examination of that lineup as displayed shows a
number of errors (2-1 WBBMDT is repeated, 26-1 and -2 WCIUDT are
missing, etc...)

Strange.

--
mw