[mythtv-users] Myth incorrectly re-recording previously shown programs

Enigma enigma at thedonnerparty.com
Thu Jul 5 02:10:33 UTC 2007

> > Is there a way in 0.20 to force the autoexpirer to set the duplicate
> > field to 1 rather than 0? Under what circumstances is the field set
> > to one, is it only when the recording is manually deleted without
> > specifying re-record?
>
> Sure, edit the code and recompile.
>
> Mike

Sounds fine, I just wanted to be sure that my system was working
correctly.  I can see how this behavior will be useful in 0.21 in
conjunction with the "watched" flag, but I could swear that before 0.20
"look in current and previous recordings" meant just that - not "look in
current and previous recordings that have been manually deleted".

Now that I know how the scheduler behaves I can just adjust it to my
needs.  Thanks for the pointer to the other thread.