[mythtv-users] Any way to pay?

Tim Schall tschall-mythtv at fortgirlfriend.com
Wed Jul 4 20:32:48 UTC 2007

Hmmmm, ya know, it just occured to me, there is complete data for all
stations and all providers inserted into MOST (Including mine.) PBS stations
signals.  I carry it as a data PID on my digital station and as VBI data on
my analog station.  It's provided by Gemstar/TV Guide and we just pass it on
through.  Not sure what their usage policy is on the data or if there's a
subscription fee for it but I can sure find out if it would be helpful.

Tim