[mythtv-users] Any way to pay?

Michael Jones mythlist at michaelandholly.com
Wed Jul 4 04:06:52 UTC 2007

Ok.. Sorry in advance...  I couldn't resist putting in my 3.5 cents
worth here.. but this kind of c*** really pisses me off and I've been
seeing A LOT of it on this list lately.  This is probably going to
attract some flaming of my own.. but why the hell not..

Doug,

Quit being a snarky putz!

It's snotty answers like that which give certain levels of the open
source community a bad rap as an unhelpful stuck up bunch of nerds
without any social skills.

If someone asks a valid question and you know the answer.. great.. be
so kind as to share your wealth of knowledge with the rest of us who
aren't so fortunate as you to rub at least 2 brain cells together..
if not..  DON'T.. no snarky smart ass remarks, no flaming, no crap..
just act like the professional adult member of the human race that we
all would like to be and leave it alone..  Jeez..

*steps down off the soap box, breaks the box into little pieces and
tosses it on the fire.. *

- Michael