[mythtv-users] Job Posting (Raleigh, NC)

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 19:53:32 UTC 2007

I'm not affiliated with this at all, but one of my RSS feeds dug this
up...I wonder what they've got in mind.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/sof/363629592.html

We are looking for a STRONG developer with MythTV or related
experience. This individual will be responsible for interacting with
the cable broadcast signal to overlay/interact with the television
broadcast, similar to how TiVo works. This individual will write code
that will be embedded in our hardware, which sits in between the cable
and television. This code should be able to display graphics overlayed
on screen, resize the t.v. broadcast image, alter sound, etc.

If you have the skills needed, please send applicable resume and
example of works.