[mythtv-users] Xbox MythTv with SVN trunk?

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Mon Jul 2 05:41:51 UTC 2007

On 6/30/07, Michael Drons <mdrons at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The days I spent was looking for that page.  Once I
> stepped through it, X worked.  I then spent some time

Yeap, upgrade was not a problem after all. Probably three places were
it stopped and doing few removals at the time it finished nicely. But
also without remote. So working remote setup (lirc+xorg) for etch,
anyone?

> I used the wiki pages and did apt-get for the binaries.

I run out of time, but next time I have some free time I'll start the
SVN version compilation. Let's see.

Now that I a new got full-HD flat panel I need to figure out how to
get menus working in 1080i mode in xbox too. I'll start with figuring
it out on XBMC. Now that I have wide screen TV also xbmcmythtv looks
way more usable.