[mythtv-users] DR1 / TV2 channel logos (danish TV)

Sebastian Buks sebastianbuks at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 15:00:09 UTC 2007

I've been googling all over to find some nice logos for DR1 and TV2 to
be used with my EPG. Thing is I live in the south of sweden and can se
the danish TV but I'm currently only using the swedish XMLTV scheme
(although I might use both in the future). The only channel logos I've
found for these channels are b/w and really bad resolution. So this goes
out to all danes, please send me the logos :D Funny enough the channel
homepage does not provide one single good looking logo...

regards