[mythtv-users] No sound on TV.

Marcos Ramírez marcosramirez at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 14:25:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, but at first instance, doesn't works, when i try to
parse any parameter/command the video stops and image get breaked and
crappy, but no audio/sound, also, here is the list output:

$ v4lctl -c /dev/video0 list
attribute  | type   | current | default | comment
-----------+--------+---------+---------+-------------------------------------
norm       | choice | PAL-DK  | PAL     | PAL PAL-BG PAL-I PAL-DK NTSC SECAM
PAL-M PAL-Nc PAL-60
input      | choice | Televis | Televis | Television Composite1 S-Video
audio mode | choice | mono    | mono    | mono stereo lang1 lang2
bright     | int    |     128 |     128 | range is 0 => 255
contrast   | int    |      68 |      68 | range is 0 => 127
color      | int    |      64 |      64 | range is 0 => 127
hue        | int    |       0 |       0 | range is -128 => 127
volume     | int    |      15 |       0 | range is -15 => 15
mute       | bool   | off     | off     |
Mirror     | bool   | off     | off     |
Invert     | bool   | off     | off     |
y offset o | int    |       0 |       0 | range is 0 => 128
y offset e | int    |       0 |       0 | range is 0 => 128
automute   | bool   | off     | on      |

I'll try/play more with this, i let u know if i finally fix this.

Regards!