[mythtv-users] mythweb - Can t configure the Database Access

Matthias Meyer Matthias.Meyer at gmx.li
Sun Jul 1 10:22:03 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag 01 Juli 2007 08:01 schrieb Chris Petersen:
> Matthias Meyer wrote:
> > Wether mythplugins-0.20a, I've downloaded today from mythtv.org, nor
> > the debian package mythweb contains a file named mythweb.conf.apache as
> > described in the INSTALL file for the MythWeb package.
>
> You could grab the "fixes" branch from svn.  Or you could look at the
> conf file in svn trunk where the INSTALL file came from.  I'm pretty
> sure the config stuff will work just fine with standard .20.
>
> -Chris
I try svn the first time.
I've installed subversion and:
meyer at WS:~$ svn co
http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/release-0-20-fixes/mythplugins/mythweb
svn: REPORT Anfrage fehlgeschlagen auf »/svn/!svn/vcc/default«
svn: REPORT von »/svn/!svn/vcc/default«: 400 Bad Request
(http://svn.mythtv.org)

Maybee you can mail me the config stuff?

Thank you
Matthias
--
Don't Panic