[mythtv-users] Please shut up!

Eric Ladner eric.ladner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:45:45 UTC 2007

Maybe something to look at is to take note of something the Ubuntu
people do.  Common problems and questions have their own page on the
Wiki and people get pointed there first for help.  Common questions
like "what kind of SPDIF card should I get" could be answered as
specifically and as short as possible.  More detailed things could
point to documentation (which is probably in need of an overhaul) or
other resources.

Sorry if this is redundant information, all the replies were too many to read.

I do agree with Yeechang's sentiments that there are a lot of posts
that could be answered by searching the mailing list first, rather
than posting.  If you search for a specific topic in the list, you can
see that some of them are answered dozens and dozens of times.

My $0.02

--
Eric Ladner