[mythtv-users] Adjusting time for a Find Weekly/Daily Power Search?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:46:17 UTC 2007

> I've never had any really good idea but I suppose there could
> be grayed out widgets on the options page under "Schedule
> Information" where the day is active for FindWeekly and the
> time active for daily and weekly.

That sounds like the ideal position.  It is out of the way of the main
interface but if a user wishes to use this functionality it is
available to them without having to use mysql.

Do you know how I go about making this suggestion to the development
team?  I guess it will not be a high priority I just want it recorded
so if someone who knows what they are doing and feel like it would be
useful to them it has a chance of being considering in a future
release?

Should it be added to TRAC or the Wiki feature request page edited?

If it is a Wiki change what are the rules - do new entries get added
to the top of bottom of the existing lists as I have a few more
suggestions that may be worth considering.

> $ mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg

Many thanks - my next question was if I changed the database does Myth
honour the find fields for Custom Record (Powersearch) entries :)