[mythtv-users] Configuring MythTV frontend/connection to backend database

David Lynam t00cool2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 19:43:00 UTC 2007

Hi,
Ive installing mythTV recently on a single backend/frontend machine. I am now setting up a second seperate frontend in which I want to connect to the existing backend/frontend database. I have installed myth frontend and now in the middle of the small configuration. I have tried to connect to the database but it still says I cant connect to database. The user name and password are correct as well as IP address?? Is there something Im missing??
Any ideas guys :)
David