[mythtv-users] Digest-bursting MUA ?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Jan 30 19:19:52 UTC 2007

On Jan 30, 2007, at 11:42 AM, David Rees wrote:

> This is so far off-topic that I'm sure that I can hear Yeechang
> screaming somewhere...

It's on topic if it keeps people from submitting replies that do not
properly preserve the threading and subject. There might be a post
which solves somebody's problem but they probably wouldn't think to
search for it on gossamer with a subject of "digest" :-)

> So to get it back on topic, is someone willing to integrate a
> digest-bursting MUA into mythtv? I've been waiting for mythtv to
> include a MUA...  :-P

Interesting idea, and it points up what I've been saying, which is
that we are not using the WiKi to anywhere near its capability. For
example there is a section there on "feature wishlist", which would
seem to address how to make this sort of suggestion.

Please don't be offended, I'm one of the worst cases of this sort of
thing, but I have taken the first step, I have recognized the problem
and I am reading up on the WiKi docs. This wonderful tool has been
made available to use by kind folks and we don't use it nearly enough.