[mythtv-users] Nvidia FX5200 with Westinghouse LVM-47w1

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:39:28 UTC 2007

I have the westinghouse lvm-47w1 monitor and a nvidia 6300GS videocard.  The
two work perfectly together.  I've never put a modeline in xorg.conf.  It
autodetected correctly the first time.  I don't think there is any
difference between the two DVI ports.  I have the mythtv box on DVI 1 and
the PS3 on DVI 2.  Both do 1080p just fine.  The PS3 autodetected 1080p.  So
the monitor actually "told" it that it supports 1080p on the 2nd DVI port.
I have also run 1080p on both the VGA and component inputs (YcPbPr).