[mythtv-users] Nvidia FX5200 with Westinghouse LVM-47w1

Bill Bill at explosivo.com
Tue Jan 30 17:49:34 UTC 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:32:31 -0500
"Michael Lynch" <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Then you need to make sure the frontend is using OpenGL and not QT to
> > > render the GUI. Utilities/Setup>Setup>Appearance>First Screen says
> > > "Paint Engine". Make it OpenGL if it's currently QT.
> >
> > That I have definately have set, I've also tried toggling that back and forth...
> >

> Did you restart mythfrontend after setting OpenGL?
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/OpenGL

I am actually not entirely when I did a full stop and start.  When I made the change the OpenGL change, the front end would do that whole disappearing, rebuilding stuff, re-appearing thing.  I restarted a few times in there dealing with the other problem, but the exact times I restarted versus the OpenGL stuff change is possibly the problem.

Thanks!