[mythtv-users] Digest-bursting MUA ?

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue Jan 30 16:35:59 UTC 2007

Brian Wood wrote:
>  Does anyone here know of an MUA that can burst a digest *and*
>  preserve the threading so I can just hit "reply" and get it properly
>  handled?

I use Eudora. It treats MIME-encoded digests as a new "mailbox". I
wrote an Applescript that opens each message, opens the digest it
contains, and then moves each message into a single mailbox. I have
Eudora set to sort this mailbox by subject, so everything comes up in
the right order. Replying automatically refers to the correct