[mythtv-users] Blue/red transposed on Internal player

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Jan 30 10:04:43 UTC 2007

Greetings

I've just ripped a couple of tracks from a DVD to xvid using mencoder and
the red/blue colours are transposed on my Epia SP13000 XvMC display using
the OpenChrome driver under xorg-7.1.1.

I can't play the DVD as one of the tracks is damaged so the decss stage of
the Internal player and Xine takes a couple of hours - similarly mtd won't
read the disk either, hence the use of mencoder. mplayer seems OK (again
using XvMC acceleration), I've not tried xine with the ripped file.

I recall a problem on these lines a few months back on Via VLD and I seem
to have triggered it with these rips.

I guess the solution will be with the rip stage, so has anyone suggestions
for a suitable mencoder command line that will produce xvid output
compatible with the Internal MythTV player?

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks