[mythtv-users] Revision: 12668 DB Update error

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 04:40:52 UTC 2007

It looks like that fixed it for me. So here is what I ran to get it going on
my box w/o messing with the db.

svn co http://(path to files)/mythtv
make clean
./configure --prefix=/usr
qmake mythtv.pro
make
sudo make install

Good luck Jon and let us know if this doesn't get it for you. Make sure to
run the SVN command because there was at least one new file out there and
this might have been what fixed it.

Allan