[mythtv-users] Fwd: PVR500 to capture from video camera or VCR

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 00:32:38 UTC 2007

On 1/28/07, Jeffrey Born <jeff.born at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm assuming what I want to do is possible, but from the lack of respones,
> it is either very obvious or not possible.  I'm hoping its possible and just
> overlooked with my other question.

I'm sorry, I have a pvr500 and a prv 250 and I have used the composite
inputs but that was on the pvr 250 and in the Summer of 2004 so I
don't remember exactly. I believe what you need is very possible but I
think you need to create 3 tuners in myth to do so. The second tuner
will be added 2 times with and without composite  input selected.

John