[mythtv-users] SVN: Compile Mythplugins

Bruce Ruona bruce.ruona at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 14:10:51 UTC 2007

trying to compile SVN revision 12653 I receive the following error.

lib/qt-3.3/include -o dbcheck.o dbcheck.cpp
dbcheck.cpp: In function âbool UpdateDBVersionNumber(const QString&)â:
dbcheck.cpp:20: error: could not convert âgContext->
MythContext::SaveSettingOnHost(((const QString&)(& QString(((const
char*)"ArchiveDBSchemaVer")))), ((const QString&)((const
QString*)newnumber)), ((const QString&)(& QString(0u))))â to âboolâ
dbcheck.cpp:20: error: in argument to unary !
make[2]: *** [dbcheck.o] Error 1

MythTV compiles correctly, I've run make distclean as well as redownloading
the entire myth package.

anybody know whats wrong and how do I fix this?  it doesn't seem to matter
what packages I enable to disable in configure...