[mythtv-users] Quiet CPU Cooler Recommendations

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 20:25:26 UTC 2007

On 1/26/07, Paul Mathews <pma5201 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> What about one of these:
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835106056
>
> It's huge, but does not require a fan.
>
> Paul

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=ENE&N=2010110574+1370826093&Subcategory=574&description=&Ntk=&srchInDesc=
then just filter by socket type. You can find fanless heatsinks for
939 and AM2 if your going the AMD route or LGA if your going the
core2duo route. There are also heatsinks with very quiet fans that
usually only turn on under load. My Zalman, even under full load
produces less noise than any other fan on my frontend system.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!