[mythtv-users] MythVideo audio not working

Bill Bill at explosivo.com
Fri Jan 26 16:45:09 UTC 2007

First off, before someone leaps on it, I have routed my PVR350's audio back into the sound card and then the sound card is outputting to the tv.

Playback from Mythtv recordings works fine.  Its only when I try to play mythvideo stuff (a DVD rip) that I get no sound output.  I've played the DVD rip with xine and it does have sound.

This has happened to me on two different platforms.

Is the audio being blocked by the line in from the PVR or something?  It's happened on Debian/Mythtv svn and Ubuntu/Mythtv stable

Any advice would be appreciated