[mythtv-users] Mobile Video Player Recommendations (MPEG4)

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:19:30 UTC 2007

> > It isn't what you said you were looking for, but I thought I'd throw
> > my solution out. I have a PPC 6700 Phone/PDA from Sprint which costs
> > about $299 and has a 320x240 screen and both EVDO and WiFi for

I can't wait for the Iphone knockoffs.  A full screen pda/phone is
going to beat any of these half screen devices for video.  I'm
expecting the next Video Ipod to be full screen like the Iphone as
well.

The Iphone looks like a great device, but it is over-priced for a
smart phone.  Not too bad price wise when you compare it against an
Ipaq though (which it seems alot closer to than a phone).  Either way,
in a few years they will be free with a contract or in the $100 range.
 Hopefully battery life will get better too.

Jeff