[mythtv-users] upgrade FC4->FC6 Any issues to be aware of?

Kevin Slater kevin.slater at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 12:33:02 UTC 2007

Greg,

I'm in a similar situation. I have 2 EPIA's (SP13000 & M9000) with MythDora
2.32 on them which was based on FC4. I think I want to go to FC5, but I'm
not thinking of jumping to FC6 at this stage. (I really hate upgrading OS's
on my MythTV machines..) I seem to recall that the guy who puts together
MythDora was having some issues with FC6; they have some forums and the
details would be buried in there if it's true.

One last thing, MythDora isn't an EPIA project, but the main guy has made an
effort to support the EPIA boxes as much as possible.

...Kevin