[mythtv-users] Problem with ogm and MythVideo

Bradley Remedios bremedios at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:24:44 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm trying to watch ogm's on my Myth machine with myth video and
everything works fine and plays with the exception of .ogm files.  If
I try to play it, it overlays the playing ... text over the screen
then returns to the movie info screen.

I can play the movie fine in mplayer, even if I duplicate the command
line switches that are set in the setup->videos->player settings from
the same machine (but started via a console window)

I have also tried adding an entry into extensions for ogm movies.
Does anyone have any idea as to what may be going on or what I can do
to fix this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Bradley Remedios