[mythtv-users] 5200 or 6200

Jarod Wilson lists at wilsonet.com
Wed Jan 24 19:08:42 UTC 2007

Kirk Bocek wrote:

> Jarod Wilson wrote:
>> I've been very happy with my Westinghouse sets, and they were
>> relatively cheap as well (sub-$1500US for the 37" 1080p set).
>
> Where'd you get yours, Jarod?

Best Buy, actually. But a buddy here got the same thing from Crutchfield.

http://www.crutchfield.com/

I'm not seeing the 37" model there at the moment, but they do have the
42" 1080p version for $1499...

> Looks like the only retailer in my area is Best
> Buy and I'd really like to avoid them if I can.

I like the fact I can now drive 5 minutes up the road into southern New
Hampshire, and buy something at Best Buy sans-tax and sans-shipping... :)

--jarod