[mythtv-users] [OT] Video cards

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Wed Jan 24 04:37:05 UTC 2007

I have an older nVidia running a frontend only machine that seems to be
bogged down. The video seems jumpy at times and just a hair delayed. I
have two other frontends with slightly newer nVidia cards, and they are
just fine, so I assume it's not my master backend's problem with the
recordings. Can someone please suggest a cheap, nVidia based card with
svideo outout?
--
  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://oddprocess.org

Gentoo Linux x86_64 Dual Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 165
23:34:44 up 117 days, 2:25, 2 users, load average: 0.02, 0.08, 0.08