[mythtv-users] 5200 or 6200

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Jan 24 03:30:24 UTC 2007

Jarod,
Sorry about changing the subject, but while I've got the ear of the master...

I've built a new server that I want to make my master backend. That means
downgrading my existing solo frontend & backend box to be a slave to the new
backend.

I'm not sure how to do it and keeping all the recording that are present on
the current box.

I've seen the notes in the wiki about transferring to new hardware but that's
not quite what I want to do.

Can you provide any guidance?

Thanks,
Kirk Bocek