[mythtv-users] 5200 or 6200

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Tue Jan 23 19:54:07 UTC 2007

Can anyone comment on using the 5200 for HD playback?

Seems like most HD screens take 1280x768 as a PC input resolution. Can the
5200 generate this resolution?

I thought I saw a note somewhere that HD really requires an AGP or PCIe
interface and that plain PCI doesn't provide enough bandwidth. Is this true?

Thanks,
Kirk Bocek