[mythtv-users] xbox recommendations

Brent brent at brentnorris.net
Tue Jan 23 03:14:15 UTC 2007

A JM wrote:
> Brent,
>
> "I run XBMC, and XBMCmythtv on them and it works really good."
>
> What features are not available from Myth using XBMC??

Well the biggest one that is slowing my WAF is that it is tough to just
browse and watch LiveTV.  The script doesn't really stream the files via
Myth, so what it does is schedule a two hour recording on the channel
you want to watch.  It then just opens it like it does a regular recording.

I am going to end up building a true frontend in a bit and I hope the
list won't be too upset when I ask them for a list of the best parts to
get.  :-)

Brent