[mythtv-users] Problem with recording: AddTSPacket: Out of sync!!!

Oliver Lamm mail at oliverlamm.de
Sun Jan 21 21:06:44 UTC 2007

Hi group,

since a few days I get a lot of broken recordings. It looks like it is
recording correctly but not writing to disc, mythweb shows the
recordings with a "B" instead of the filesize.
Looking into the logfile of the server i can the the following message
appearing several times:

AddTSPacket: Out of sync!!! Need to wait for next payloadStart PID:
0x11, continuity counter: 13 (expected 7).

The only difference is the counter which can vary  in its values.

My system is a svn compilation from two weeks ago running on gentoo
2006.1 with two dvb-s cards.
The setup is a separated backend in the cupboard with a frontend in the
living room.

Has anybody ideas/hints how to get the system again to record as it has
done before ?

Cheers, Oliver