[mythtv-users] Myth Recording Extender (MRE) database query issue

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 16:02:59 UTC 2007

John -

On a whim, I decided to try MRE again tonight and ran
into exactly
the same problem and errors you are having. Any chance
you are on a
64 bit system? It's a long shot, but I've seen thing
like this
because apps were not happy with 64 bit or the paths

- Andrew

Thanks for checking Andrew. Actually, I'm using Fedora
Core 5 which is 32 bit.

Just to clarify in case some reads this. I added
nohup mre.php & to the rc.local. I forgot the & the
first time and naturally it caused the system to hang
on boot.

The fish are biting.