[mythtv-users] BUG: mythvideo imdb truncated Plot?

Andrew Lyon andrew.lyon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 17:52:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

If I use imdb 0090605 metadata for a video file the plot is truncated
to "The planet from", I checked the db and it is the same, so its not
a display or theme issue, I think its because the data contains a href
link? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/

I guess the imdb parser needs to strip out <a href> </a> before
parsing the plot, Or perhaps it stop at the first </ ....

I am running 12465

I tried to submit a new ticket for this bug but I got the error:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g.,
bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
credentials required.
Apache/2.0.55 (Debian) DAV/2 SVN/1.4.0 mod_python/3.2.10
Python/2.4.4c0 PHP/4.4.4-1 Server at svn.mythtv.org Port 80

Perhaps I need to login, but how do I sign up?, I think i submitted a
bug before without logging in?

Thanks
Andy