[mythtv-users] Jerkey DVD playback

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 20 15:36:31 UTC 2007

Peter wrote:
> Eldarion Telcontar wrote:
>
>> Pete,
>>
>> Try enabling BOB deinterlacing.
>>
>> Eldarion

 I just built another myth system based on .20 and I've also noticed
what you're describing.  Haven't spent too much time investigating the
root cause yet.  Just letting you know it's not just you.  Worst yet,
I'm playing the iso locally not over a network.
The box is an
Athlon 64 3200+
1 gig
asus board