[mythtv-users] Vertical sync problems with PVR-150

Shawn Willden shawn-myth at willden.org
Fri Jan 19 17:32:22 UTC 2007

On some channels, I have severe vertical sync problems in the video from my
PVR-150.  The problems are particularly bad whenever there are large blocks
of solid color on the screen -- text and logos are terrible.  Sometimes,
though, the image just keeps rolling over and over no matter what's playing.
Other times, it just kind of flickers a lot.

I don't see any of this behavior when I connect the cable directly to the TV.
The source is Comcast analog cable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

	Shawn.