[mythtv-users] MythWeather

Joe Henley joehenley at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 19 15:19:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding MythTV Weather:

-1- Will the MythTVWeather format described in the "Weather Sandbox" be
implemented?  It is really cool.

-2- I run MythTV back-end on a server and the front-end on a separate
small client in my family room.  I'd like to be able to check the
weather via the web access to MythTV on the back-end.  But if I do this
and the front-end has not run for some time, the weather info is old.
Is there some way to cause the back-end to update the weather info?

Thanks!

Joe Henley