[mythtv-users] MCE PVR150 Remote setup assistance. Info within

Mark Hutchinson mark at onnow.net
Fri Jan 19 14:40:41 UTC 2007

Banging my head on this one.
I have tried both FC6 and Knoppmyth.

Anyway, On Knoppmyth now.
Haupaugge MCE PVR-150 Model 232. USB remote included.

Just trying to get this to work.
Things to try/diagnose?

I specified lirc_mceusb2 during install, but when I test with
/usb/bin/irw it kills lircd. I see

Info now:  lsusb etc......

lsmod results:

lirc_mceusb2           14596  0
lirc_dev               16628  1 lirc_mceusb2

lsusb -v results:
--------
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 045e:00a0 Microsoft Corp.
Device Descriptor:
   bLength                18
   bDescriptorType         1
   bcdUSB               1.10
   bDeviceSubClass         0
   bDeviceProtocol         0
   bMaxPacketSize0        16
   idVendor           0x045e Microsoft Corp.
   idProduct          0x00a0
   bcdDevice            0.00
   iManufacturer           1 Microsoft
   iProduct                2 eHome Infrared Transceiver
   iSerial                 3 MS0005hN
   bNumConfigurations      1