[mythtv-users] Harmony 550

Nathan Ford zimans at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 01:43:19 UTC 2007

I have a Harmony 550 that I use with MythTv.

I don't remember it finding a mythtv option, but then again maybe I
didn't try hard enough. Either way it wanted me to teach it the IR
codes.

What I ended up doing was just choosing the Hauppage PVR250/350 remote
as the base, then teaching lirc all the hauppage codes.

--Nate