[mythtv-users] Is there an analog/HD tuner out there?

Steve mythtv at birniefamily.net
Thu Jan 18 20:28:16 UTC 2007

I was pretty excited about the HD HomeRun when I first started looking
into tuners.  I think it's a great product, but the one thing I didn't
realize until after I bought one was that it only does HD channels, not
analog.

Since my plan was to keep my cable service and use MythTV as a possible
replacement for my DVR, that leaves 90% or more of the channels unavailable.

Are there tuners that handle both HD and analog?