[mythtv-users] Latest Intel OS X build?

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Thu Jan 18 01:41:51 UTC 2007

Matt Hannan wrote:
> Is any one else experiencing Myth not exiting when you hit ESC?
> I do not have a Mac keyboard, so I am wondering if that might be my issue.
> What the heck is meta-ESC?
>
> And one more...
>
> Where do we get MTD from?

I'm having that same issue occasionally.  It doesn't happen all the
time, but some times..  If I do an "apple"+q it quits just fine.

As far as MTD, I saw in the most recent osx-packager.pl script that it
modified something to do with the mtd file, so if you build with the
backend tools, it should be part of the bundle (I think).