[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode is currently unable to transcode remote files

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Jan 18 03:53:21 UTC 2007

* On Wed Jan 17, 2007 at 05:44:37AM -0700, Peter Abplanalp wrote:
> now, if i'm really quick checking the jobqueue table, the hostname field is
> blank, as you said it would be but after a few moments, it gets populated with

Nothing is standing out to me as to what could be causing this.  Can you run
both the frontend and backends with the "-v database,jobqueue" option and email
me the logs from both from around the time when you schedule the job and when
the JobQueue fires the job off on the wrong backend.  Also, how are you
scheduling these jobs, is it individually, via the playlist, or what?  You can
email me the logs off-list, no need to send them to the whole list.

--
Chris