[mythtv-users] Winmyth

raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 20:26:04 UTC 2007

ryan patterson wrote:
> Check out Mythtv player: http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/
> It works with mythtv .20 for playback for not live TV or scheduling
> recordings (yet).

At the risk of someone telling me "gee, why don't you go do it then?",
why hasn't anyone made a 10ft UI for mythfrontend on windows yet?
These players like winmyth and mythtvplayer seem to be geared towards
someone who is sitting directly in front of a monitor using a keyboard
and mouse.  In truth, dsmyth plus mapping a network drive seems to work
just as well for me.  A 10ft interface would be much better on the other
hand.
Raphael