[mythtv-users] DVB Radio

Bill Williamson bill at bbqninja.com
Wed Jan 17 02:59:27 UTC 2007

-Ubuntu 6.10
-Mythtv .20 (default ubuntu package)
-Australia
-Leadtek DVB 1000T card

In the release notes for .20 it notes that it supports DVB radio
stations.  I've tested using tzap, and can tune to the local DVB radio
stations.  However, when I try to tune to them on mythtv one of two
things happens:
1. It tells me it can't tune the channel, to try another channel
2. Mythbackend crashes (this is on one of the stations I don't listen
to, so I don't care about it, but thought I would mention it)

So it seems it does "support" it (older versions wouldn't add them to
the scan table) but how do I actually listen to the radio?