[mythtv-users] Recomended distro???

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 16 23:12:06 UTC 2007

On 16 Jan 2007, at 18:08, A JM wrote:

> So, what's the latest stables for Gentoo ...

With Gentoo you just install from any LiveCD. The latest one will be
numbered something like 2006.x, but it's not so important, as all
important packages are upgraded when you `emerge world`.

I have to confess that after using Gentoo I am "spoiled" for any
other distro. I tried Ubuntu on a laptop, and I really wanted to like
it, but I think I've just been using Gentoo too long - I must now be
an old dawg, incapable of absorbing novel feats.

Stroller.