[mythtv-users] HD HomeRun

Steve mythtv at birniefamily.net
Tue Jan 16 20:36:22 UTC 2007

Ok - After some emails from mythtv-users I'm looking at getting the HD
HomeRun.  It seems like a pretty good setup with not having to worry about
drivers and such.

Found some old mythtv-users emails about it and it sounds like it could
put a good amount of traffic/strain on my existing 100mb ethernet network.
 Does anyone have an opinion on would be better - a separate network from
your home/work network or upgrading to a 1G network.

Or even a third option combining both - 1G ethernet on it's own network.

Thanks.