[mythtv-users] Help with MythTv install, please

Jason Barnett jbarnett74 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:17:00 UTC 2007

I'm trying to install MythTV following the instructions found at
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv.  I'm running Fedora 6 (64-bit).

I ran the following command to install MythTV.

# yum -y install mythtv-suite

The packages seemed to install fine, but I got checksum errors.  I reran the
command and got the same results.  I also noticed that there seem to be some
files missing (such as /usr/share/doc/mythtv-0.20/database/mc.sql).  Is
there another location I can get the rpms from or something I can do that
might yield different results?