[mythtv-users] No OSD, newly rebuilt system.

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 04:25:00 UTC 2007

I've just reinstalled everything on one of my front end systems from scratch
in the process of upgrading to FC6 / x86_64 from FC5 i386, and now there is
no OSD when playing recordings.

I suspect it may be an xorg.conf issue (I have an nvidia 5200 card, and am
using the nvidia driver) , but that is just a stab in the dark.  I really am
just looking for some ideas on where to start looking.

That said, what are some problems that might cause the OSD to go away?