[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV-out + TV-sound

Kirk Patton kirk_patton at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 03:30:24 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I got my sound issue resolved by dropping and recreating my
mythconverg database.  Kinda of drastic, but no other settings
helped.  I did have checked the "use pvr-350 TV/Out".

Now that one issue is solved, I have run into another...
If I have things configured to use the PVR-350 for video
and sound, other things like "MythVideo" do not have sound.
If I disable the use of the PVR-350 for output, sound plays.

Any ideas?